Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 6 Day 1


Today I warmed up 5 minutes walking, ran 5, walked 3, ran 8, walked 3, ran 5, walked 5.

Sounds like a crazy routine to maintain, but with my app it makes it pretty easy. She just gives me a nice reminder when I need to run and when I should walk. I only have a few more days left of this walk/run business and then it will be mostly running.

I haven't lost much weight (maybe 2 lbs) since I started, but I think that has something to do with um...my diet :). Eating normal portions and sweets at night aren't helping my weight loss goal of loosing 15 pounds. Time for me to start eating right so I can fit back into my skinny clothes just in time for school to start back this fall!

The gym has been nice to workout at since the weather this summer has been iffy, but I am hoping to get out on the road to run here pretty soon.

I think I am going to set running goals and then get gear to reward myself! This is something I am looking at getting. It is the Garmin Forerunner 10.

I wonder if it would be a good investment for me...hmmmm. I will have to look into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment