Friday, June 7, 2013

Being honest with myself



So, it was time to take that before picture that I was dreading. Here I am at 146 lbs on my way back down the scale to my normal weight. I am looking forward to taking an after picture in the next few months!!


 I haven't wanted to admit that I gained weight during school, but it is time to face the music and get back to my healthy self. There has been an incredible amount of stress in my life over the past four years and now most of that stress is now gone and behind me. I have turned a new leaf in life and am excited to see what is in store.

Today I made it to the end of week 6 of my running program. I ran 22 minutes straight!! I didn't run very fast, but I didn't quit. My next run will be 25 minutes straight. My goal is to run a 10K at the end of this training program.


Here is a sweet card my parents sent me for my birthday. It came at a perfect time just when I needed to read what the card said. My parents are just too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment