Monday, July 15, 2013

Love my New Plan & Trail Running


So I feel a lot better with my new focus on mileage and following my new training plan! It is easier for me to watch my mileage increase on the treadmill than watching and focusing on the amount of  time it is taking me. I was also more motivated to amp up my pace to get to that 3 miles faster!

Happy After Running 3 Miles
I have decided to volunteer at this upcoming race:

It is not a race I am ready to do, but I wanted to help out and see what it is all about so I can participate next year. I just don't feel ready to run to the top of the mountain quite yet!! I am going to be running a few trail run 5k races in the upcoming months. One is in August and one is in September. I love the idea of running in the mountains...I can't wait!!

My Weekend:

It was the sweetie's birthday on Saturday and we spent the day at a car show and a rodeo! It was pretty darn hot, but it was a fun family day!



So cute as they share a love of cool old cars!

My little pouting...she had "tired legs"...I joined in and pouted too :)

My cute cowgirl enjoying the rodeo!
  • Do you do any trail running?
  • Have you done a 5k race in the mountain?



No comments:

Post a Comment